Return Your Lease to Us Even if You Didn't Lease From Us - Learn More!
Whatever your return to normal looks like, we know you’re ready to get out there – and while your plans might include visiting INFINITI of Gwinnett at some point, we can bet you’ve got more exciting things in mind first.
Discover INFINITI Now: service, test drives and vehicle delivery that comes to your home. Entirely contactless, entirely comprehensive, and entirely luxurious. Don’t worry about making time to stop by INFINITI of Gwinnett – get out there and do whatever it is you want to do. We’ll be happy to meet you there.
As we return to normal, our customers’ peace of mind is paramount. When you visit INFINITI of Gwinnett, you can rest easy knowing that your well-being is our top priority. INFINITI and INFINITI of Gwinnett are going above and beyond to adapt and reshape our showroom, implementing comprehensive health-minded practices, including:
• Service Pickup & Delivery
• At Home Test Drive / Remote Test Drive
• At Home New Vehicle Delivery
• Regular inspections of in-place health and cleanliness measures
• Wellness Checks for all Retailer staff in adherence to CDC guidelines
• Regular disinfection of Retailer entrances, exits and high-traffic areas
• Personal protective equipment (PPE) for all public-facing staff
• Designated vehicle drop-off and pick-up zones
• Thorough sanitization of customer vehicles following service visit
• Increased availability of hand sanitizer throughout Retailers
• Suspension of handshakes with clients
• Reconfiguration of lobby furniture to allow for social distancing
• Temporary removal of complimentary food, beverages, reading materials and toys from Retailer lobbies
INFINITI of Gwinnett is working hard to make our showroom and lobby are spaces that you can feel comfortable visiting. Now as ever, we are striving to serve you better – we look forward to seeing you soon.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.